Madison Park Group advises companies on arranging private equity and debt financing to fund internal growth, execute acquisitions or change their existing capital structure. The firm's investment bankers have relationships with over 400 venture capital and mezzanine debt firms nationwide.
Madison Park Group assumes a leadership role in the management and execution of a private placement transaction. Our role involves:
• Assessing the company's value, analyzing capital requirements and determining the most appropriate
• Determining the best source of financing to meet a company's current and future operating needs
• Preparing a strong offering memorandum and defensible financial model
• Identifying and contacting the most suitable investors
• Arranging investor meetings and follow-up due diligence sessions
• Guiding clients in negotiating the terms of a transaction