After a record-setting 2021, Q2 2022 experienced a pullback in valuations and overall deal volume on the heels of fiscal policy changes and record CPI increases in each month. Despite the overall pullback, software M&A continues to dominate global transaction volume with software representing over 30% of deals completed in Q2 as sponsors find new ways to invest in the market via public targets and tuck-in acquisitions.
Madison Park Group actively monitors M&A market activity across a range of technology sectors. In our Q2 2022 Software & Technology M&A Market Report readers will find insights and transaction data relevant to the following sectors:
- Corporate & Business Solutions: Accounting & Fintech, Communications & Collaboration, Compliance & Legal, Content Management, Global Diversified, Human Resources & Labor, Marketing & Advertising, and Verticalized Platforms
- Industrial Software: Commerce & Supply Chain Management, Engineering & Design, Industrial & Manufacturing, and Location & Telematics
- Healthcare & Life Sciences: Life Sciences Software, CROs & Life Sciences Services, Healthcare Software & Data, and Healthcare Services
- Business Infrastructure Solutions: Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Solutions & Infrastructure, Payments, and Security Software
- IT Services: Business Process Outsourcing, Large Cap IT Services, and Small Cap IT Services