Madison Park Group activity monitors public equity market activity across a range of software and technology sectors. In our Q2 2022 Software & Technology Public Market Update Report, readers will find market and financial data that is relevant to a range of critical sectors.
Red-hot inflation hit a 40-year high of 9.1% in June combined with two quarters of GDP contraction resulting in a technical recession. In response, the Federal Reserve has further raised key interest rates by 0.75%, helping to push the S&P 500 into bear market territory. As software public market performance continues to slide, investors seek to be more scrutinous of opportunities, shifting focus to profit over growth.
- Corporate & Business Solutions: Accounting & Fintech, Communications & Collaboration, Compliance & Legal, Content Management, Global Diversified, Human Resources & Labor, Marketing & Advertising, and Verticalized Platforms
- Industrial Software: Commerce & Supply Chain Management, Engineering & Design, Industrial & Manufacturing, and Location & Telematics
- Healthcare & Life Sciences: Life Sciences Software, CROs & Life Sciences Services, Healthcare Software & Data, and Healthcare Services
- Business Infrastructure Solutions: Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Solutions & Infrastructure, Payments, and Security Software
- IT Services: Business Process Outsourcing, Large Cap IT Services, and Small Cap IT Services