Compliancy Group, a leading healthcare compliance Software-as-a-Service business, has announced it closed a significant investment from Virginia-based growth equity firm, Aldrich Capital Partners. Aldrich Capital Partners has committed to invest $75 million.
- Compliancy Group’s cloud-based software platform, The Guard, covers complex regulations including HIPAA, OSHA, and more so that organizations are prepared in case of an audit
- HIPAA thought leadership supported by Compliancy Group’s proprietary Seal of Compliance, the industry standard third-party attestation of HIPAA compliance issued to customers upon completion of The Guard’s proprietary compliance management framework
- End-to-end compliance lifecycle management addressing the full spectrum of pain-points, including audit management, gap analysis, training management and employee attestation, vendor management, incident management, and more
- Go-to-market model fueled by extensive reach into thousands of partners, particularly major industry associations (i.e. American Dental Association) and managed service providers (MSP)
- Headquartered in Huntington, NY, Compliancy Group has been helping organizations achieve, illustrate, and maintain compliance since 2005
About Compliancy Group
Compliancy Group was founded in 2005 by former auditors that saw a gap in the healthcare market. Before Compliancy Group was founded, small and mid-size business owners were lacking a cost-effective tool to address their compliance needs. From this realization, we built our HIPAA compliance solution, The Guard, to help businesses overcome the HIPAA compliance challenge. The Guard gives our customers what they need to Achieve, Illustrate, and Maintain™ compliance with confidence. Compliancy Group is the only compliance software solution to be listed on both Inc. Best Places to Work and the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Compliancy Group gives healthcare professionals confidence in their compliance plan, increasing client loyalty and profitability of their business while reducing risk. With newly designed software, becoming HIPAA compliant has never been easier. Find out more about Compliancy Group and HIPAA compliance.
About Aldrich Capital Partners
Aldrich Capital Partners supports disruptive innovation in healthcare IT, fintech, and application software by investing equity capital in privately held growing companies. Founded by experienced investors and operators, who were also successful entrepreneurs, the founders of Aldrich Capital have been responsible for over $1 billion in technology investments since 1999. Both an operations partner and board-level advisor, ACP brings its portfolio companies strategic insight and access to a broad network of relationships built over 50 combined years of entrepreneurship and investing. Aldrich Capital Partners was founded in 2014 and has offices in Silicon Valley and the Washington, DC metro area.