FileTrail, the leading provider of records management and information governance software, has secured a recurring revenue facility from Espresso Capital.
- Leading enterprise information governance platform for law firms as well as enterprises in highly-regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals, life sciences, banking, insurance, and energy
- SaaS-enabled platform provides end-to-end information lifecycle management capabilities spanning both physical and electronic records, including capabilities for digital file transformation, custom retention policies and information taxonomies, and information risk management
- Seamless integrations with leading document management platforms such as NetDocuments, iManage, Access and many others to enhance performance and reduce compliance costs
- Enhanced visibility across all information repositories within an organization through an easy-to-configure unified workspace that reduces legal, regulatory and client-related compliance risk
- Headquartered in Austin, TX with a rapidly expanding team of information governance experts, FileTrail has been serving the needs of law firms and enterprises across North America and Europe since 2000
Since 2002, FileTrail has been developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise class information governance solutions. Deployed all over the world, the Company offers a highly configurable suite of governance software, including classifying, search, and tracking tools designed to help organizations manage the complete lifecycle of their business records. Our solutions incorporate the latest technologies in enterprise content management, hosting solutions and browser-based capabilities. As the industry’s leading enterprise information governance software suite for highly-regulated markets throughout North America and EMEA, FileTrail is recognized as the solution of choice for records management, governance and matter mobility.
About Espresso Capital
Espresso empowers companies with innovative venture debt solutions. Since 2009, we’ve helped more than 300 technology companies and their investors accelerate growth, extend runway, and increase strategic flexibility with non-dilutive capital
SectorsCorporate & Business Solutions
MPG Transaction LeaderChristian Vansant